Free EC2 Manager – Android App
ManageEngine Free EC2 Manager helps system administrators and developers monitor resource utilization of EC2 instances. This app connects to Amazon EC2 instances, monitors live feed data, historical data, configured alarms, EBS volumes. Admins can manage the EC2 instances by having this app to,
- Start and stop the EC2 instances right from your mobile app
- Monitor the performance metrics of your EC2 instances graphically
- View elaborate details of each EC2 instance
- Get a dashboard view of the instances based on the regions
- Keep a tab on the alarms configured for specific performance metrics
- Be updated about the threshold crossings for every configured alarm
- Get to monitor your favorite instances on a separate tab
- Monitor the EBS volumes attached to your instances
- Exports reports of the performance of the instances from within the app
- Dashboard view of instances
- Start and stop the EC2 instances
- EC2 instances monitoring
- Configured alarms monitoring
- EBS volumes monitoring
- Reports sharing
Dashboard view of instances
Monitor your EC2 instances region wise. Drill down to the list of instances in every region which are colour coded intimating the state of the instances: running (green) and stopped (red).
Has one of your instances been idle for a while? Or do you want to run an application on one of the idle instances? Start and stop any of your deployed EC2 instances right from your android device.
EC2 instances monitoring
Monitor the critical performance metrics of your EC2 instances graphically using ManageEngine EC2 Manager. Select the instance to be monitored and view the performance of the following metrics.
- CPU Utilization
- Network In
- Network Out
- Disk Read
- Disk Write
The graph can be set to show live feed data, day old data, week old data and two weeks data.
CPU Utilization (in Percentage)
Monitor the percentage of allocated EC2 compute units that are currently in use on the instance. This metric identifies the processing power required to run an application upon a selected instance.
Network In (in Bytes)
View the number of bytes received on all network interfaces by the instance. This metric identifies the volume of incoming network traffic to an application on a single instance.
Network Out (in Bytes)
Keep a tab on the number of bytes sent out on all network interfaces by the instance. This metric identifies the volume of outgoing network traffic to an application on a single instance.
Disk Read (in Bytes)