Free EC2 Health Monitor
- Monitor Amazon EC2 instances
- Monitor performance metrics of CPU
- Monitor EC2 instances, EBS volumes and alarms on the go
- Generate and share reports from your android device
- No Agent required
- Desktop toolMonitor performance of any number of EC2 cloud instances on Amazon using EC2 Health Monitor tool. You can view both real-time and historical data for CPU, memory, disk read/write and network I/O utilization.
Real-Time Cloud Performance Monitoring
- Monitor CPU, memory, disk read/write of AMI and network I/O in graphs from remote location.
- View status of all EC2 instances from a single GUI. Active and Inactive instances are highlighted using green and red dots respectively.
- View details of the instance Id, Architecture, CloudWatch status, Availability zone and IP address.
- You can also set data fetch interval
AMI Instance Monitoring – Historical Data View
- Set date, time range and view historical data for up to two weeks for CPU, memory, disk read/write of AMI and network I/O in graphs.
- Allows you to easily switch between historical and live data feed.
- Unlimited number of EC2 instances can be monitored